Are you overwhelmed by your photos? Do you have:
- boxes of old photos from relatives?
- concerns about what cloud storage is really safe?
- an unfinished baby book for your “baby” that is graduating from high school?
- photos, scrapbooks, and memorabilia filling your closets?
- a cell phone that fell in the sink and years of photos were lost?
- worries about where your photos will go when you downsize or move into a tiny home?
- no more room on your cell phone for new photos?
- a need to duplicate your family photo collection because of divorce proceedings?
- years of photos on your hard drive that could be lost if the drive crashes?
- a small business and it take hours to find the photo you need?
I can definitely help you with any of these problems and more! Contact me today.
Organizing photos, videos, and memorabilia can be broken down into three easy steps. I can recommend the most efficient way to proceed based on your priorities!
Gather everything photo-related (prints, memory cards, phones, computers, DVDs, tapes, slides, boxes of memorabilia) from various places in your home.
All digital images are put onto a single “photo hub” and the hub is safely backed up.
Next, the images on your hub are organized and renamed . Blurry images and duplicates are eliminated. Older prints are scanned and added to the hub.
I can add details to your files and identify the best images in your collection, making it quick and easy to find the photo you are looking for.
Turn your most important photos into photo books, create slide shows for special occasions, share your images with others and create unique photo gifts for friends and family.
Bring those photos out of the box and off of the cell phones in order to enjoy and share them!